Attention Neonatal Nurses, it's time to get Extremely Low Birth Weight Certified!
Prepare for the brand new ELBW exam with Next Level Knowledge taught by Sean G. Smith of Critical-Care Professionals International, presented by Skills On Point LLC!
Skills On Point Simulation Center at 6775 Fincham Dr. Suite #3, Rockford, IL 61108
May 16, 2020 from 7am-3pm with multiple breaks
May 16, 2020
- ELBW Pre Course Exam/Debrief.
- ELBW Review Course
- ELBW Post Course Exam/Debrief.
Continuing Education Credit:
- ANCC-Approved for 7.5 hours
- Class size is limited to ensure quality learning environment.
- As long as this enrollment link is live, seating as available.
- RNC-NIC is on sale for $225 plus ELBW is on sale for $150.
- Buy RNC-NIC and get ELBW half off ($150/2 = $75!!)
- That's $300 for 20 hours of CE plus 2 practice exams!
- To purchase the RNC-NIC PLUS ELBW Course and save $75, click HERE
- To purchase the ELBW course ONLY for $150, purchase the course you see listed on this page.
Need Life Support Course Sign-Offs?
- NRP, BLS, PALS, and ACLS Skills Evaluations will also be available to Registered Students for an additional and extremely reasonable fee.
- You MUST do the official AHA/AAP on-line course work AND be registered for at least one day of training to be eligible.
- Once you have proof of both, please contact Lead Instructor Sean G. Smith at email@example.com to arrange your skills evaluation(s).
Why attend this course? Here's why from Sean Smith himself!
Critical-Care Professionals International (CCPI): Critical-Care Deep Learning and Next Level Knowledge Like You’ve Never Seen Before. With Us, You Don’t Just Memorize Critical-Care content for a certification exam. You do More. You will touch it, do it, apply it…You will MASTER It.
- You will Master it for your Certification Exam.
- You will Master it for the Exam of Real Life.
- You will Master it for the Rest of Your Life.
Critical-Care Professionals International is a Veteran Owned Business where We take YOU higher. Our Graduates are CLINICANS, not Technicians. In Critical-Care, Our Graduates are The Quiet Professionals.
NICU Nurses! what is YOUR 2020 vision? Can you see yourself earning your RNC-NIC or ELBW? Set YOUR
Certification goal and CRUSH IT! Save the Date for our Next Level Knowledge RNC-NIC/ELBW Certification
Exam Reviews: May 15-16, 2020.
Multiple studies show a greater pass rate when taking the exam immediately after a review course. Save the Date for our Next Level Knowledge LIVE RNC-NIC and ELBW Exam Review.... May 15-16, 2020... Note. Class Size is Limited to Ensure Quality. Register Now to reserve YOUR seat! With Critical-Care Professionals International, You Don't Memorize It... You MASTER it!
Join the Critical-Care Professionals Certification Nation!
You’re getting a very experienced educator with 20+ years of teaching and critical-care experience, who is triple board certified in neonates, pediatrics, and adults in multiple practice environments, who also has extensive graduate school level training and experience in aerospace / dive medicine, advanced pathophysiology, molecular biology, physics, chemistry, and nuclear engineering, military and civilian aircrew experience, a veteran of 50+ medical missions, ER, NICU, PICU, and ICU experience,…and more. (including neonatal, pediatric, and adult open heart experience, as well as extensive training with world renowned anesthesiologists, intensivists, and surgeons, working the Hot Zone of an Ebola Outbreak and 6 years supporting NASA Space Shuttle launch and landings). I have personally coached well over 1,000 students to passing either their licensure or advanced certification exams…will YOU be next?
Here's a review from a recent participant of Sean's C-NPT review with Skills On Point!
"If you're looking for an instructor that truly cares about his students look no further. Not only did Sean support me through his teachings, but continued support by answering my endless questions via email, and instant messaging sessions. Sean’s classes are like a piece of fine art, many may try to duplicate, but none will ever fully perfect. I look forward to my next adventure attending a future class." - Todd Habeger, NRP, C-NPT,