Attention all Acute Care Nurse Practitioners and Students!!
Learn to place ULTRASOUND-GUIDED IV, CENTRAL LINES, AND ART LINES!
Taught by Dr. John Russell, owner of Skills On Point, LLC, in conjunction with the National Institute of First Assisting, Inc (NIFA) SutureStar Summit Workshops, you too can learn these skills with the most up to date evidence-based techniques!
You won't find a more in-depth personal mentorship through these techniques with the most state of the art simulation equipment available at such a great price!
Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 8am-4pm
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino
Pinta Room on 2nd Floor
1301 W Sunset Rd
Henderson, NV 89014
IN-PERSON CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Ultrasound Operation and Techniques
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral IV access
- Central Venous Access by landmark of Internal Jugular Vein
- Ultrasound-guided Central Venous Access of Internal Jugular Vein
- Arterial Puncture and Arterial Line insertion
SELF-PACED ONLINE CONTENT:
- Antibiotic Management Made Easy (2.0 Pharm CE)
- Heart Failure Made Easy (2.0 Pharm CE)
- Chest and Abdominal X-Ray Interpretation (3.0 CE)
- Lab and ABG Interpretation Made Easy (2.0 CE)
This course is accredited by ANCC for 8hrs of live continuing education credit PLUS 9 hrs of online self-paced content, including 4 hours of advanced pharmacotherapy! That's 17 hours of approved CE for only $249!!
On sale for $399!
BUT!....If you are a participant of the Feb 24-28 NIFA training workshop, it's only $249! (registrants will be validated for discount directly with NIFA).
For more information about contact hours or registration, use the contact us link above or contact Dr. John Russell at 309-370-7582 cell, email@example.com, or learn more at www.skillsonpoint.com!