Attention Illinois APRN's: YOU NEED THIS FOR RENEWAL in 2022!
The 2nd Biennial Opioid Prescription and Substance Abuse Education Conference is now open for registration! Earn all 10 hours required to renew your IL APRN license and network with hundreds of your peers! Note: COURSE CREDIT CAN BE APPLIED FOR 2020 RENEWAL OR 2022 DEPENDING IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RENEWED FOR 2020 OR NOT BY THE DATE OF COURSE (MOST WILL HAVE RENEWED AND BE IN THE NEXT CYCLE). Based on available space, this event is expected to sell out, so enroll early to guarantee your seat.
APRIL 18, 2020 the course goes live ONLINE.
Due to COVID-19 CDC recommendations, this course has been converted from a large live conference to a online course to achieve the same content from the safety and social distance of one's own home.
Illinois NPs, CNSs, CNM, and CRNAs, STUDENTS, MDs, PAs and any other interested participants!
COST TO ATTEND:
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE:
- 10 HOURS OF ANCC-APPROVED PHARMACOLOGY CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT (AANA CREDIT IS ALSO APPPROVED FOR FOR CLASS A CREDIT FOR CRNAs)
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
When you finish the online content, there are evaluation forms to complete digitally. When you finish the entire course bundle, that post course evaluation timestamps your completion of the program. Depending on if you have renewed yet or not, you can choose when you finish the course since the online portion is self-paced and you have 2 years from the time of the live course to complete it, providing you a generous window within which to timestamp completion. Whenever that timestamp occurs is the official end of the course and the date of your CE certificate.
- Lorri Mostad, APRN Swedish American Center for Mental Health
The Role of Psychiatric Illness in the Opioid Epidemic
- Dawn Williams, CRNA, APRN
How CRNAs Manage Pain at the Source with Nerve Blocks
- Susan Swart, EdD, MS, RN, CAE Owner SYS Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Legislative Update for Illinois Nurse Practitioners
- Darin Spades, Retired Rockford Police Department
Police/DEA Response to the War on Drugs
- Patrick Moore, JD Lawyer
What criminal defense means in a changing culture with legalization
- Tom Carey, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy SwedishAmerican Hospital
Legalized Marijuana and CBD, the craze and the blaze
- Dr. John Russell, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CCRN, RNFA Owner, Skills On Point, LLC
End-Organ Complications and Treatment from Drug Abuse
- Melissa Jendusa, RN, Former Case Manager of Rosecrance Rehab
Inpatient Rehab’s Role in Managing Opioid Addiction
- Laura Padron, MSN, AGACNP, Cardiology at Mercy Health
Multimodal Analgesia to Combat Opioid Addiction
- Chad Callison, FF, Flight RN, Owner AEDEssentials.com
Opioids on the Street: An EMS Perspective
Come support your local experts and speakers while supporting a Nurse Practitioner-run company with Skills On Point, LLC. Hope to see you there!
For more details on CE and travel information, contact John Russell at 309-370-7582 or contact us at www.skillsonpoint.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION DISCLOSURE:
Skills On Point, LLC is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)