This hybrid skills conference will be held at the Skills On Point Simulation Center at 6775 Fincham Dr Suite #3 in Rockford, IL. Credits earned include both in-person and online content.
Attention all Acute Care Nurse Practitioners and all students!
Take your inpatient skillset and supercharge it with an expert-guided intensive 19 Contact Hour immersion of all the skills needed in hospital-based acute care!
Taught by clinicians who perform these skills with the most up to date evidence-based techniques, you won't find a more in-depth personal mentorship through these techniques with the most state of the art simulation equipment available.
Saturday In-Person Topics Include (8hrs of content): 8am-5pm
- Ultrasound Operation and Techniques
- Airway management and bronchoscopy
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral IV access
- Central Venous Access by landmark of IJ and Subclavian Vein
- Ultrasound-guided Central Venous Access of IJ and Axillary Vein
- Arterial Puncture and Arterial Line insertion
- Chest Tube Thoracostomy
- Procedural 1 and 2 handed suture tying
More as time allows!
Self-Paced Online Content:
Antibiotic Management Made Easy (2.0 Pharm CE)
Heart Failure Made Easy (2.0 Pharm CE)
Chest and Abdominal X-Ray Interpretation (3.0 CE)
Orthopedic X-Ray Interpretation (2.0 CE)
For more information about contact hours or registration, use the contact us link above or contact John Russell at 309-370-7582.
Travel information and reduced price lodging block at Hilton Garden Inn. For more info on the block pricing or to reserve your hotel in the block, click HERE