Attention Flight and Transport Paramedics and Nurses, it's time to get certified!
Prepare for the CCP-C, FP-C, CTRN, CFRN exams with Next Level Knowledge taught by Sean G. Smith of Critical-Care Professionals International, presented by Skills On Point LLC!
Skills On Point Simulation Center at 6775 Fincham Dr. Suite #3, Rockford, IL 61108
January 3-6, 2020 (more details below)
Each day runs from 8am-8pm with multiple breaks
January 3, 2020 (Friday)
- Hands On Difficult Airway/Mechanical Ventilation Workshop.
- Scenario Based Training with Significant Neonatal/Pediatric Component.
January 4-5 2020 (Saturday-Sunday)
- Pre Course Exam/ Debrief.
- CCP-C/FP-C, CTRN/CFRN Review Course.
- Post Course Exam/Debrief
January 6, 2020 (Monday)
- "Beyond the Exam" Advanced Topics per Certification/Licensure Renewal Requirements
- Advanced Integrated Laboratory Value Application
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Advanced Hemodynamics
- Trauma/Tactical Resuscitation
- High Risk OB and Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Congenital Anomalies, and more!
Continuing Education Credit:
- ANCC-Approved for 11.25 hours each day of participation.
- Class size is limited to ensure quality learning environment.
- As long as this enrollment link is live, seating as available.
- Saturday/Sunday $250 on sale!!
- Friday/Monday $100 for either day, (buy one, get the other FREE)
- Thats's $350 for 40+ hours of CE!
Need Life Support Course Sign-Offs?
- NRP, BLS, PALS, and ACLS Skills Evaluations will also be available to Registered Students for an additional and extremely reasonable fee.
- You MUST do the official AHA/AAP on-line course work AND be registered for at least one day of training to be eligible.
- Once you have proof of both, please contact Lead Instructor Sean G. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your skills evaluation(s).
Why attend this course? Here's why from Sean Smith himself!
Critical-Care Professionals International (CCPI): Critical-Care Deep Learning and Next Level Knowledge Like You’ve Never Seen Before. With Us, You Don’t Just Memorize Critical-Care content for a certification exam. You do More. You will touch it, do it, apply it…You will MASTER It.
- You will Master it for your Certification Exam.
- You will Master it for the Exam of Real Life.
- You will Master it for the Rest of Your Life.
Critical-Care Professionals International is a Veteran Owned Business where We take YOU higher. Our Graduates are CLINICANS, not Technicians. In Critical-Care, Our Graduates are The Quiet Professionals.
Join me for a unique, in depth and applied review of content and test taking strategies. Confidently master critical-care content like never before. We train you to pass your exam and we train you to not fail your patients.
Come Learn Next Level Knowledge with us…become a better, more knowledgeable Clinician, enhance hands on skills with critical low volume high risk patient populations, and become more than ready to succeed at any (and all) of “The Big Four” Critical-Care Transport and Flight Certification Exams. With Critical-Care Professionals International, you’re not getting the typical “critical care” certification cram.
You’re getting one on one attention, hands on experience, scenario based training, test taking practice, post course mentoring, and more. You’re getting deep learning and in-depth mastery. We don’t just put the certification exam information out there…. We take the Critical-Care Knowledge and You to the Next Level!
You’re getting up to 40+ hours of unparalleled Next Level Knowledge.
You’re Getting 40 + hours of Graduate School Level Physiology and Pharmacology Made Real and Relevant to Your Day to Day Practice.
You’re getting extensive resources to keep and further your practice with after the course…
You’re getting the flexibility to tailor the course to YOUR needs: Our Course is modular, so if you are short on time, you may elect to take just skills labs or only the ~ 16-hour didactic certification review portion.
Additionally, Skills Evaluations are available for students desiring to complete NRP, PALS, and ACLS.
You’re getting 10+ hours of extensive hands on difficult airway and mechanical ventilation scenario based training…and more. 10+ hard to obtain hours of high risk obstetrics, electronic fetal monitoring, complex / congenital neonatal-pediatric education,...and more. 10+ hours of graduate school level cardiovascular physiology, physics, and pharmacology, VADS, IABPs, ECMO,… and more.
You're getting 10+ hours of cutting edge POCUS, Trauma Resuscitation, Aerospace Medicine, Air and Ground Operations, complex comorbid critical care patients, molecular toxicology,… and more.
You’re getting to Train Like You Fight with a Pre Course Comprehensive Critical-Care Transport/ Flight Exam with an in depth debrief, detailed Rationales and Test Taking Strategies….
You’re also getting a Post Course Exam…. So you can see immediate improvement in applying your newly gained Next Level Knowledge as well as your test taking confidence and abilities.
You’re getting a very experienced educator with 20+ years of teaching and critical-care experience, who is triple board certified in neonates, pediatrics, and adults in multiple practice environments, who also has extensive graduate school level training and experience in aerospace / dive medicine, advanced pathophysiology, molecular biology, physics, chemistry, and nuclear engineering, military and civilian aircrew experience, a veteran of 50+ medical missions, ER, NICU, PICU, and ICU experience,…and more. (including neonatal, pediatric, and adult open heart experience, as well as extensive training with world renowned anesthesiologists, intensivists, and surgeons, working the Hot Zone of an Ebola Outbreak and 6 years supporting NASA Space Shuttle launch and landings). I have personally coached well over 1,000 students to passing either their licensure or advanced certification exams…will YOU be next?
Here's a review from a recent participant of Sean's C-NPT review with Skills On Point!
"If you're looking for an instructor that truly cares about his students look no further. Not only did Sean support me through his teachings, but continued support by answering my endless questions via email, and instant messaging sessions. Sean’s classes are like a piece of fine art, many may try to duplicate, but none will ever fully perfect. I look forward to my next adventure attending a future class." - Todd Habeger, NRP, C-NPT,