Earlybird Discount until 10/9/19!!!
Price will increase to $329 on 10/10/19!
Let's go to Champaign/Urbana, IL to the home of the Fighting Illini!
Join us in Champaign, IL on Nov 9, 2019 from 8am-4pm.
The course will be held at IHotel Conference Center and Hotel at 1900 S 1st St, Champaign, IL 61820 in the Alma Mater room.
NOTE: there is an optional evening Point of Care Ultrasound IV insertion course from 4-6pm available with only 10 seats max. Enrollment is first come-first served. To enroll in that course, click HERE for more details.
Seating limited to 30 attendees so confirm your seat as early as possible to guarantee your spot!
Total of 17 hrs of CE (plus 4hrs of hand tying optional)
Live Course includes:
8 hrs of suturing and derm procedures:
- Suturing instrumentation and tying with instruments.
- Suture types and the needles that accompany them.
- Needle driving, suturing, and knot tying selection relevant to tissue layers and proper wound closure.
- Simple interrupted stitch
- Horizontal mattress stitch
- Vertical mattress stitch
- Figure of eight stitch (4 types)
- Simple running suture line
- Running horizontal mattress suture line
- Running vertical mattress suture line
- Running locking suture line
- Modified versions of running suture lines
- Running subcuticular stitch
- Punch biopsy techniques
- Abscess I/D, packing, and anesthesia
- Skin stapler insertion and removal
Online Course includes:
9 hrs of online self-paced CE (4hrs of pharm CE) content in Chest and Extremity X-rays, Antibiotic Management, and Heart Failure Management.
This course is the perfect way for any nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or physician looking to learn all the skills necessary for outpatient suturing and basic office procedures. OR grade equipment is used to help best replicate the real-world environment and our hyper-realistic trainer makes the most of the action-packed day. You are guaranteed to leave with the skills to confidently apply these skills immediately on your patients.Come elevate your skills to the next level!
In-Person Course includes 8 approved contact hours as well as catered lunch and a suturing trainer for home use!
For any questions about the continuing education credits or travel arrangements, contact John Russell at 309-370-7582 or use the contact us link above!
iHotel and Conference Center
1900 S 1st St,
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 819-5000