Course held at the brand new Skills On Point Simulation Center at 6775 Fincham Dr in Rockford, IL on multiple dates from 6-9pm. Choose from the following menu of dates in drop down menu.
There are only 8 seats for each session, so grab your seat quickly.
Point of Care Ultrasound will be the future standard of care.
Come learn all the basics of ultrasound use and IV insertion in this comprehensive workshop.
Why use ultrasounds?
- Have you ever wanted to place an IV on that difficult stick without multiple attempts?
- Needed to get blood gasses and didn't know where to poke to avoid pain and get immediate results?
- Have a need for invasive BP monitoring and need to know how to place an arterial line effectively?
- Ultrasound is for you.
This course will give the learner (target audience are nurses, nurse practitioners, PAs, paramedics) a 1:1 experience with art line and PIV insertion using ultra-high quality ultrasound-compatible phantom trainers including:
- Ultrasound guided approaches
- Ultrasound concepts and overview of multple brands (list below)
- Post-procedure management
- After a 30 minute presentation, the entire time is hands-on.
Ultrasounds we currently train you on:
- Butterfly IQ
- Sonosite M-Turbo
Includes 3 hours of ANCC-approved nursing continuing education credit.For more information about the course, please contact John Russell at 309-370-7582 or email@example.com.